My schedule this week
Monday: 3.0 Miles EZ
Tuesday: Rest or 3.0 Miles
Wednesday: 3.5 Miles
Thursday: 4 Miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 7 Miles
Sunday: 3 Miles EZ
Monday: 3.0 Miles EZ
Tuesday: Rest or 3.0 Miles
Wednesday: 3.5 Miles
Thursday: 4 Miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 7 Miles
Sunday: 3 Miles EZ
This week I am trying to make up some mileage that I missed last week. Going out with the girls last Saturday night made it way to hard to attempt to run on Sunday, even if it was supposed to be an easy run. We will see if I can add the 3 miles on Tuesday as a make-up day. Thursday I have a girls dinner, so I will have to try and run in the morning. I hate running in the morning, but sometimes it's the best thing to do when I have plans at night. I don't know why people say that working out in the morning gives you more energy. I don't agree. I feel more tired...at least initially. My runs in the morning are never as good as they are at night. I feel like I am still asleep for the first mile.
Anyhow, this is my schedule for the week. Need to get in some good runs this week. I've got the big 7 miles as my long run on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment