I really like running at dusk. It's so much cooler and the sun isn't beating down on you. Todays run was nice. Felt good. Breathing was steady and I never felt out of breath. I love EZ runs. I look forward to having these relaxing runs. I've realized that 3 miles is definitely not a big deal anymore. I have been doing my EZ runs up West Wesley and then down Moore's Mill. It has been a nice change because it is not such a hilly run. The hills on West Wesley and Peachtree Battle start to get old after awhile.
Overall, good solid EZ run.
Things I learned today: Running after the sun goes down is much easier on the bod, but the mosquitos! Yuck! They are everywhere here! Does anyone else have this problem? Next time I've gotta wear OFF if I'm running after 8:00 p.m. on a summer night.
No comments:
Post a Comment